How does Techwood collect your information?
We receive or collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1. Directly from you. When you contact us, usually through our website or other services, including when you contact our customer service team with an enquiry; when you create an account; when you purchase or register a product; when you leave a product review ; when you choose to receive marketing communications from us.
2. Cookies and other technologies. Automatically as you browse the Services.
3. Other third parties. We may collect personal information about you from other sources, such as our marketing partners.
What information does Techwood collect?
Techwood understands the importance of privacy and the security of personal information. Therefore, after purchasing through Techwood, signing up for offers or subscribing to emails, we collect a small amount of information for internal use.
This information may include:
1. Contact information: when you create an account or make a purchase on our website, your name, phone number, email and your postal address;
2. Financial information: credit card, debit card and bank account information;
3. Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history;
4. Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
5. Geographical location data;
How does Techwood use this information?
For the safety of our customers, Techwood will never sell, distribute or rent information to third parties without legal permission or legal requirements. The information we collect is used to help us provide better service to our customers. Your information helps our team keep records, helps us improve customer satisfaction, and keeps you informed of the latest Techwood offers, new arrivals and more through occasional emails from our marketing team.
If you have any suggestions on the above content, please contact email@example.com for inquiry.