Effective date: 7/31/2019
We techwood.online (hereinafter referred to as “Techwood”, “us” or “we”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Techwood is committed to collecting and storing your data only as required by law.
When you visit Techwood’s website, the following information is automatically shared by your web browser, which the Techwood web server automatically logs: date and time;
The originating request’s IP; the type of browser and operating system;
The address of the page from which you came to our site; the address of the page you requested and whether your request was successful. These data might be sufficient to identify you.
Any other data that you provide unsolicited, such as an input form can also be recorded. This data might be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web browser automatically provides can also be logged. This will be the case, for example, your browser has previously stored data on your computer in ‘cookies’ and automates it when you request a web page within a particular domain (such as techwood.online). This data might be sufficient to identify you.
If you pass personally identifiable information to Techwood with an identifier such as your name or contact information such as your email address, Techwood will save your information. In addition, all data available to Techwood in any of the ways described in the previous paragraph can be linked to this identifier and thus become your data.
Based on the information below, Techwood is committed to collecting your data directly from you and not from other parties.
This obligation is qualified as follows:
If Techwood reasonably believes that it is necessary to protect its economic interests, Techwood can collect data from additional sources. This applies especially if Techwood has to pay you in advance and obtains information about your creditworthiness.
If Techwood reasonably believes that it can deliver a better-quality service to you by collecting data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
If Techwood processes your data directly from sources other than yours, it commits itself :
– to do so only in the context of legal obligations
– to do so only with your consent
– explain to you which sources and under what circumstances to apply them
Techwood is committed to explaining the purpose of the investigation in a clear and simple manner to avoid uncertain statements such as “support our operations”.
Techwood undertakes to store your data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, modification or deletion at a level consistent with the importance of the data.
Techwood undertakes to store your data only in countries where data protection at least meets the requirements of the OECD guidelines.
Techwood undertakes to treat your data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, modification or deletion to a level consistent with the importance of the data.
Techwood undertakes to take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your data against inappropriate behavior by Techwood employees and contractors.
– training staff on privacy protection
– access control to restrict access to your data by employees and contractors who have legitimate reasons to access it
– especially for sensitive data, existing access rights as well as security and audit requirements must be enforced, including the identity of employees and contractors who access the data
– regular reminders of employees and contractors to become aware of the importance of data protection and the consequences of inappropriate behavior
– declaration of appropriately strong sanctions that are applied in case of inappropriate behavior
– clearly state the code of conduct and sanctions
– establish processes for audits, investigations and the imposition of sanctions
How to Contact Us